Admitting Mistakes and Making Promises



*      Admitting Mistake is the way you to admit and ask for a sorry of your mistake.

Benefits of
Admitting  Mistakes:

*      It demonstrates your courage
*      It demonstrates your humanity
*      It engenders more trusting relationships
*      It creates greater organisational value

 
Admitting Mistakes Expressions :
*      I’m sorry. It’s my fault.
*      You’re right. I’m fully responsible for this matter.
*      I admit what I’ve done is wrong.
*      I realize I’ve made mistakes.
*      Yes, I take the blame.
*      It’s my mistakes. Forgive me.
*      It shouldn’t be like this. Forgive me.
*      I never intended it that way

Respond a Admit of Mistake :
*      Don’t mention it.
*      That would be okay
*      Just take it easy
*      Let it go.
*      Forget it.
*      That’s fine.
*      I give you sorry.
*      It doesn’t matter for me.


*  Making Promise is the expression how express your promise to someone.
Before make a Promise : 
*  Think about the promise before you make it
*  Be honest about your capabilities
*  Talk about the promise with another person
*  Watch the things that you promised
*  Keep your mouth shut

Making Promises Expressions :
*  I swear.
*  I promise.
*  Trust me, I can.
*  I will pick you up.
*  I assure you that I will return it on time
*  I won’t go, I swear to stay here.
*  I swear I will not let you down.
*  Don’t worry, I’ll see you before I leave.
Respond a Promise :
*  Thank you.
*  I believe you.
*  Let me be assured.
*  Okay.
*  Just let the time to answer.
*  I wish you can keep on your promise
*  I’ll wait for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explanation Text

Conditional Sentence